Thursday 20 May 2010

second apologies of my blog

Today i won't be able to post today. i just got back from the Ratchaprasong area where i have been yesterday and today. The destruction is unbelievable, it makes your stomach close and makes you breathless. The central part of Central World is just gone, collapsed. I am now going to Hualonpong train station, probably grabbing a train back to Udon Thani with the protesters who have been moved by bus from the Police Headquarters to the train station. I think is the most interesting place for me to be now, on the train talking to them. So today no time for posting here. I have a lot of notes and i will catch up as soon as possible.

2 comments:

anon said...

Do you think you'll be able to provide updates while in Odon?

Unknown said...

Can't wait!